Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Poinsettia Burst ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday's sketch challenge #337.  

Since I was gone making Christmas cards for the weekend I made a Christmas card for TSoT's challenge too.  The optional theme for this card is "It's a Celebration!".  I think Christmas is a celebration...don't you?



Here's the sketch for this week's challenge.  Make sure you check all the creations from the team's designers.  We would love to see what you create using this sketch if you get a chance.


I used gold on this card as well as the colors listed below.
Whip Cream
Pool Play
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...