Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Journey Birthday 2017 ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is a little different than my norm, but I needed a card for my nephew that was turning 11. That's a hard age to make cards for! 
What do you think? I thought this set that Richard gives to each of his coaches for their birthday would be perfect though. :)
This card takes a bit of fussy cutting, but because they're straight cuts it's pretty easy!
First I stamped the image onto vellum paper using Black Licorice ink.  After that I stamped each of the presents on a different color of card stock.  I cut them out and layered them.  I also die cut a pierced rectangle frame to go around it.  The last thing I did was attach the vellum to whip cream card stock and I was good to go! :)
Whip Cream
Cranberry Bliss
Limeade Splash
Beach Ball
Pretty Pansy
Black Licorice
 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Journey Birthday 2017 Stamp 
Exclusive to Journey Coaches 
from Richard, Gabby and the Journey Crew!





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am enjoying your blog! I am new to FSJ, I joined in September 2017. I was a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 5 years and had never heard of FSJ until a friend's daughter introduced me to it. WOW! I love this new company and it was the low quarterly minimum that impressed me, plus all the amazing video tutorials. I have to interject here that I will miss Richard, Gabby and Dustin and wish them all the Best. In fact after watching Richard's video on the Gel Press (which I had never seen) I ordered it and just demonstrated it to my card ladies class on Friday. They loved it! Thank you for your blog, I will be coming back often. Lorie Hethorn at: loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorie...thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad you enjoy it! FSJ is a great company with so many things to use and inspire crafters. :) I'm glad I'm apart of FSJ and definitely love their low quarterly minimums!! I will also miss Richard, Gabby and Dustin. I met them in Vegas at Leadership and they cared about each of their coaches. They were constantly spending time with everyone event to the point of not getting to sit and eat and relax because they were very gracious. I'm very sorry about what has taken place, but things were owned up to and that is never easy especially when you're in the public's eye. I definitely wish them well in the future. I have to admit I still don't have the gel press...gasp! lol So many creative things going on with that for sure. I'll get it someday though. :) So glad you're sharing card making with others! I'll be checking out your blog as well. Happy Stamping! Sara

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...