Saturday, September 16, 2017

Lovely Day ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I'm using one of my favorite stamps from FSJ called Lovely Day on today's card.  

I made this card for my September stamp a stacks only to realize a little too late that I needed to have another masculine card so I set this one aside.  Maybe I'll use it for next month...we'll see.
I colored in the flowers using Pan Pastels 
(which are 20% off this month as well as a bunch of other mixed media goodies...yay!)  I used Pomegranate Splash Pan Pastel from Mother Nature and Summer Days Pan Pastel from Rich Sorbets.

Whip Cream
Cranberry Bliss
Summer Days
Pomegranate Splash
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Love Letter Embossing Folder EF-0025 (free with $100 order)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...