Friday, October 6, 2017

Hello Sunflower ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's cards were made for anyone who ordered from me or joined my team in September. :D

Sadly this stamp set is no longer available. :(  That's because it was a part of the September Bloom Box.  You can order the Bloom Box one month at a time or for six months at a time with a lower cost per month using this option.  Contact me if you'd like to sign up or go to my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn.
Remember that you can also join FSJ in October or November for only $25!!  Click on the link above if you'd like to check that out!
I have to say I love how these cards for all of my stamping friends turned out.  I colored all of them using Pan Pastels...love them!  Yes, I took a bit of time to do the whole group, but to make one of these cards is really pretty easy and quick to do!  That's what I love about Pan Pastels. :)
Butter Cream
Citrus Cooler
Lemon Drop
Green Olive
Kiwi Slice
Beach Breeze
Pumpkin Bread
Cocoa Powder
Black Licorice
To create this card I stamped the sunflower image using Black Licorice.  I used my Sofft tool to color in the sunflower petals (Lemon Drop and Citrus Cooler), the inside of the flower (Pumpkin Bread and Cocoa Powder), the stem (Green Olive and Kiwi Slice) and the background color (Beach Breeze).  After all of the Pan Pastel colors were on I sprayed it with hairspray to set the color (aerosol not a pump).  Then I spritzed it with a mixture of Sparkle Silk and 70% rubbing alcohol using the FSJ Media Mister (this gives it an all over shimmer and shine).  Then I used the Sparkle Silk by itself and also used just a touch of the Cool Pool Silk in the bottom right corner.  The rest is just tying on the twine, adding the Fashion Gold Pieces and putting the card together.
 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Hello Sunflower (from September Bloom Box Kit)


2 comments:

  1. Oh the coloring is just gorgeous on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! Pan Pastels are awesome for coloring things in!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...