Wednesday, December 6, 2017

12 Days of Deals with Fun Stampers Journey!

Well guess what?  My camera died! Or at least that's what I thought.  
I'm hoping it's just my SD card since it fell apart...yes, literally came apart!
And I can't seem to get very good pictures with my phone...bummer. :(  
In the mean time I have some deals to share with you!
Starting today, December 6 through Sunday, December 17 
FSJ is having a deal of the day!
Here is a photo with all of the great deals going on...
and shipping is only $5 no matter what you buy!! :D
Today's deal is 50% off the Chubby Stocking Die!
To order go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
Here is the list with SKU's and page number in the catalog.
 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.

Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn


If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...