Monday, March 5, 2018

World Map ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I have a couple of masculine cards to share with you that I made for my nephews' birthdays.
I actually made a card very similar to the cards I'm sharing today for my hubby for our anniversary last November.  
I really liked that card, but when it dried it ended up being lighter than what I thought it was going to be.  I've always wanted to try it again using darker colors and making these cards for my nephews gave me a chance to do that. :)
Basically this card was made doing emboss resist with a water colored background.  It's pretty easy to do.  I stamped my image and heat embossed it.  Then I wet the whole piece of cardstock and started with the Cool Pool liquid color and put it everywhere.  Then I added Catalina Splash, but didn't put it close to anything that was embossed.  I let it dry and then put all of my layers together. :)

Whip Cream
Cool Pool
Catalina Splash

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Fabriano Hot Press Watercolor Paper 140#
(That is the watercolor paper I have on hand.  
You can also use FSJ's Color Splash Sheets that are textured)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...