Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Bravo Grad ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I'm sharing the graduation card I made on yesterday's live Stamp Off with my friend Glenda.
I have to say I'm pleased with how this card turned out!  It's pretty simple for my style, but I really like it and it's so easy to make.  I'm ALWAYS whipping up graduation cards at The.Last.Minute!  And even digging through my stash to get a card or two.  With this card all I have to do is choose the school colors and whip a card up! :D  No excuse for me to procrastinate this time! lol
If you didn't get to see our Stamp Off live on FB you can check it out here...


We will be doing our next Live Stamp Off next Tuesday, April 17 using the April Bloom Box which has beautiful flowers!

Whip Cream
Summer Days
Denim Days
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...