Monday, April 9, 2018

Scenic Route ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I'm sharing the card I created last Thursday in a live Stamp Off with Glenda Calkins.   
I will be doing another FB Live Stamp Off on Tuesday, April 10 at 10 am EDT.  I hope you can join the two of us again as we use the set Bravo Grad.  I think I'm going to do a little twist on it again.  We'll have to wait until tomorrow to know for sure!
I think it turned out pretty well considering I made it live!  It's not quite as much as what I normally do, but I'm happy with how it turned out. :) 

 I embossed clouds on my main piece of cardstock and cut some out also.  I sponged around the edges and added sparkle silk over the sponged areas.  I also colored in the flowers with Color Burst pencils and fussy cut the basket and popped it up.  
If you'd like to see our Stamp Off check it out below.  I didn't watch it after we taped it because I don't like being filmed.  When I edit my videos I cut out anything I don't like, but you can't do that with live! lol

These are the main colors I used.  
I really don't remember what Color Burst pencils I grabbed when I was coloring in my flowers.
Whip Cream
Pool Play
Black Licorice


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...