Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Embroidered Rose ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Oh no!  
I woke up this morning and realized I never posted the card I created for yesterday's live Stamp Off!  

Glenda and I had fun creating a couple of cards on the fly using the stamp set Embroidered Rose.  I never bought this set, but it sure is a beautiful one!  
As of yesterday it still shows it as being available on the retirement list.  You can get the bundle (stamp set and dies) for $26.93!!  If you'd like to purchase this set I have links at the bottom of this post for everything I used on my card. :)
If you didn't get to see our live Stamp Off check it out below...

I have to say I really like how this card turned out.  I guess getting your hands on the stamp set and creating a card yourself and seeing it in person really helps!
Whip Cream
Watermelon Fusion
Limeade Splash

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...